Recruitment No.:5 Date:2016-11-19
1. Able to search, identify, and develop potential customers via Internet platform or any other approaches.
2. Familiar with foreign trade procedures and able to conduct the whole export business operation independently.
3. Actively cooperate with the department manager to complete marketing strategies, promotion plans, and services for overseas market.
4. In charge of collecting and reporting industry and competitor information in time, and able to propose targeted marketing strategies.
5. Quickly response to customers’ complaints, solve customers′problems in a patient and proper way, and maintain good relationship with customers.
6. Report regularly the sales activities to management.
7. Attend overseas exhibitions and/or seminars to explore business opportunities.
1. Bachelor degree or above, CET6 or above, fluent in spoken and written English; being able to fluently speak Russian, Portuguese, or Spanish is preferable.
2. Have a clear mind and acute judgment, strong sense of business, and good negotiation ability, eligible to communicate and negotiate with overseas customers independently.
3. Able to clearly express business concept to management and have a good presentation skill.
4. At least three-year experience in international sales or marketing, preferable in industrial automation industry.
5. Be proactive, mature, independent and willing to work under pressure.
6. Target focused, strong achievement motivation, able to work with minimum supervision.
Recruitment No.:40 Date:2016-11-19
1. Complete customized scheme design according to customers’ requirements, eligible to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems on-site and provide high-quality commissioning and maintenance to customers.
2. Have ability to resolve technical problem and convey relevant know-how knowledge to customers clearly.
3. Responsible for technical training at agencies and branch offices and update know-how knowledge about company’s products and improve service to customers.
4. Performs installation, repair, upgrades and preventive maintenance on installed system at customer sites.
5. Update the know-how knowledge about the company′s products and improve the service to customer.
6. Prepare updates and maintain accurate logs, product performance data, service records, documentation and diagnostic update.
7. Serve as a contact between customers and sales team; communicate customer requirements, product performance, and reliability issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above in automation or power electronics.
2. Have a good command of working principles of frequency inverters and servo drives, and skillfully master the application and working principle of other low voltage apparatus products.
3. Prior experience in industrial automation, especially frequency inverter or servo drive is preferable; Self-driven and motivated, willing to learn, and able to work independently, and strong sense of team spirit.
4. Willing to travel frequently and accept assignment to other cities as required.
5. Open-minded, excellent communication ability and interpersonal skills, passion for work, and customer-focused service attitude and awareness.